Hey Rob, don't know about Grant but I'm sure Kristian would love to explain at
great length the lives and tribulations of dots. You should ask!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Chapman [mailto:tekano....@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 April 2012 11:39
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Crowd webinar if you missed it.... like I did.

ey up Fabritz, saw that one leaked two weeks ago and posted it to Si-Community.
pretty authentic voices !  had only found out about the dev team sellout so
wasnt that enthusiastic about it at the time.

  btw, SIC London chapter are looking for guest presenters - fancy
stepping up :)   or  maybe asking Grant if he wouldnt mind talking
about chicken or something?  So far its all ICE stuff and it might be good to
do it from a non softimage user perspective.  Ive even been roped into talking.