1) Less hours, probably check
2) More time for skiing, I guess
3) You have to buy the bicycles yourself in Norway anyway, maybe they are
free in Sweden.
4) You should look for "Sykkelsutra" the Norwegian guide to
multi-partner-sex-positions-on-bikes. Uses ancient Viking agility exercises
to train you up to be able to perform these truly amazing feats of agility.
Of course we have a parade of experts riding through town every 17th of May.

Best of luck and don't try this at home :p
Fabian