a lame attempt at being as poisonous as the local wildlife? (oz I mean)

From: Raffaele Fragapane
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 1:38 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: This is a growing problem in the VFX industry.

You see it as a drinking problem, they see it as drinking skills.
That said, Sweden's drinking habits are a tame, politically correct, politely
giggled at joke compared to the Australian nightly alcohol intake.
Half the staff in the VFX shops here is probably highly flamable the mornings
after any public holiday, weekend day, or Wednesday.

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM, piotrek marczak <piotrek.marc...@gmail.com>