i was looking into implementing PYQT at our studio for a while. I used both
blur and PYQT for softimage and in the end decided to go with
PYQTforSoftimage because it is much lighter.  As jo and steven said, the
blurcore has a lot of overhead, and I did not want to bloat our pipeline
with tools that we might not use