Recorded a little video running down through some Sublime features:
http://www.screencast.com/t/0KEX9gW0

My apologies for uhms, ehhs and ocassional ranting. This is what happens
when you record "straight ahead". :p

By the way, while it is a commercial product, you can try it out for as
long as you wish with all features; it just nags once every so many file
saves. Go try! http://www.sublimetext.com/2