Do you think this would also effect things like Delete by Volume? I've been
getting some rather nasty slow down this morning where there's a reasonable
amount of particles being deleted by volume in the post-sim stack. I was
surprised as I didn't think the amount of particles being emitted was too
numerous. And the object being used by the delete by volume was a "live"
poly object extruded by curve.

Anthony