 From: Sandy Sutherland <sandy.sutherl...@triggerfish.co.za>
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:09 AM
Subject: Rigging or Character TD type courses question

Hi Guys,

Quick question - what do you guys think would be the best Rigging or Character
TD type course to have someone take - would be ideally an online type course.

Currently the idea is to start with the 8 week Facial Rigging by Judd Simantov
off cgsociety -
http://workshops.cgsociety.org/courseinfo.php?id=275  - anyone done this
course, it looks quite good but I am concerned it is Maya-centric?

This is for one of our Riggers who is going for the lead role.

Thanks for any input.

S.

Sandy Sutherland
Technical Supervisor