* Another tip:
Even though scripting small repetitive tasks is not a bad idea, if you're
new'ish to rigging, stay away from "making the ultimate auto-rigger
script", because chances are your methods will evolve with practice, your
script will thus soon be outdated and if you use the script to make the
-same- setup -every time- you may not find yourself looking at ways to do
things differently, and in my opinion you'll never innovate if you work the
same way forever.