Hi Stephen,
Thanks for your help. Sure, I understand it was deprecated. Seeing as XSI still
relies on a lot of stuff that uses SPDLs, surely the reference material should
be kept until the SPDL reliance is removed? Sometimes we need to get under the
hood on some of this stuff.

I'll see if I can find the old chm.

Cheers,
Andy