From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Chris Marshall
Sent: 16 July 2012 11:47
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: ICE modeling

Hello,

I'm trying to get my head around ice modeling again after not succeeding the
first time around and I have a few questions.

I can build a basic shape with Create Topo, easy enough. If I then want to
repeat an Extrude Poly Island, the repeat loop doesn't repeat.

Is there a good resource for ICE modeling I should maybe be looking at? It
currently seems everything I try doesn't do what I expect.

Thanks

Chris

  _____

No virus found in this message.