We use RR as well and have had no real problems with it. Works smoothly with all our apps.
-Tim Crowson
Magnetic Dreams

On 7/23/2012 8:54 AM, Byron Nash wrote:
I have used Royal Render in the past and found it to be really nice. The system I'm trying to use is a remote render service called REBUS. rebusfarm.net <http://rebusfarm.net>. I've found it so far to be fairly straightforward. It has a check feature that will go through and verify everything is cool before sending. There are not really any options to choose, it just sends the whole scene. Speed seems good and the manager app is decent for pulling files back off the server. We used it with Maya on a job last year and it worked fine. REBUS is the only online renderer that I have found that supports Softimage 2013.