  From: Stephen Davidson
  To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 6:15 AM
  Subject: Re: Make a pass non-renderable?

  That is lame. Other than that, how do you like Rebus for rendering?

  On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Byron Nash <byronn...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I put in a feature request at REBUS to enable and they just said to delete
the passes. That's a lame response. I am sure their system is sending those
batch commands somewhere along the way. They just need to open it up just
enough to let someone add those pass flags. I do use those a lot in the command
line locally.