welcome back

i haven't actually got to attempt any implementation yet since some
production work required more attention but just using neighboring
polys/verts seemed like it would be too slow. since the api provides
getting neighbors based on level of connectivity  i wouldn't know how many
levels of neighbors to access without testing the distance of all the
components. that just seemed wasteful. so my intuition was too use point
locators with this call... 'GetClosestLocationsWithinRadius'.

i will attempt both versions. thanks for your feedback.