ah yeah - there you go, well remembered Ciaran 'convex hull' was the search
term, from the same thread Grahame fuller did that in ICE only - won't take
you long to rebuild from the image description  Lawrence ;)

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=3bf826a559&view=att&th=12f698c5d63caa9d&attid=0.1.0&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-vyaBOEqzPxsaMIRCb2anD&sadet=1346842977331&sads=6GL42IzMUakN2KC52Ld4_NbnUKM&sadssc=1

as you can see the gift wrapping algorithm is not so easy !