Hi,
I think you can get it using ConnectionStackInfo() and parsing the xml,
something like this...

from sipyutils import si, siut
from xml.dom.minidom import parseString
oParam =
si().Dictionary.GetObject("Sources.Materials.DefaultLib.Scene_Material.Phong.diffuse.red")
sData = siut().DataRepository.GetConnectionStackInfo(oParam)
for sObj in parseString(sData).getElementsByTagName("object"):
print sData.toxml()

Cheers!