ah yes...

//You can access the parameter to which an expression is connected by using
the output port.
Application.LogMessage("Parameter owner of the expression " +
oExpr.OutputPorts(0).Target2.FullName);

the c++ doesn't show OutputPort having GetTarget() but it inherits from
Port.

http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/softimage2012/en_us/sdkguide/index.html?url=si_cpp/classXSI_1_1Port.html,topicNumber=si_cpp_classXSI_1_1Port_html