Meanwhile I resolved, for some reason I had Python33 installed, and
Softimage doesn't seem to like it...Now it's Python 2.7, and everything
running :D

Now it's time to dig deep into Python and PyQt

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Eric
Thivierge
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:29 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: etRenamer 3.0, now with PyQt version

I just realized there is probably an issue with how the PyQt modules are
imported in the header of the etRenamer module even for the PPG version.
Will tinker a bit tonight to rearrange some stuff.

For PyQt install you'll have to refer to the github page for that bit.
Once installed and with the PyQtForSoftimage addon installed you should
be in good shape.

Eric Thivierge
http://www.ethivierge.com

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Szabolcs Matefy <szabol...@crytek.com>