Ronald think you just give the path for the journal - default is nothing..

yes friday, drinking beer eating crisps time in the office!  :D   its only
emergency like scene crashing if you have a client deadline!

hope it works for you but its not a magic solution, eg Fabrice here said 2
out 10 times success rate