Sorry mate, i made a mistake on my initial null amount, i had 2x more nulls
than i needed, i counted triangles instead of polys,duh!, i changed my post
a bit too late.
Anyways, ive cut the time to half, but still was very slow, i think once it
is large data sets it can get very slow in softimage doing things, in any
case after i got rid of the excess nulls, i only got 2-3 fps while on the
contrained to cluster nulls i got 4+ FPS.