That's an awesome idea. Maybe start by asking users to send in their most
useful customizations or personal compounds etc to a public collection on
si-community or rray?

Most of us tend to keep those kind of things privately, but we shouldn't...
Anything which makes the Softimage community as a whole more productive will
advance the interests of anyone who wants SI to thrive/grow/not be declared a
damn particle system lol.

Our competition is the maya community who we want to win over to soft, not each
other, after all.

I'll put my $ where my mouth is and start sharing "personal good stuff" that I
find useful on my blog. :D

BTW that list is fantastic