From: David Gallagher
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 15:53
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com ; Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Cc: David Saber
Subject: Re: When you forget to press the Symetry button...

Looks great! Simpler than my method
(Make a new shape key out of the new edits, blend off the shape key to only one
side, mirror the shape key, Now it's a perfect mirror. Replace Shape Key)

Question. I haven't used ICE really at all. Do you have to create an ice tree
for a model to use it? How did you get the menu item you use in the video?
Dave G