From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Chris Marshall
Sent: 24 January 2013 12:33
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: terrain ascii xyz import

Hey Adrian,

That's really Cool!! Love the style on that!!

I'll post a test of what I've done when it's ready.

Cheers

On 22 January 2013 18:04, adrian wyer <adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com>
wrote:

Hay Chris look forward to seeing the results.....

here's the test that i spat out using meshlab to importa renamed  XYZ data
to a random mesh then doing a 'add points at point locations' on the random
mesh that meshlab generates

http://www.fluid-pictures.com/lidar_test_low.mov

colour at vertices is the next step...

  _____