Hi Andy - as we work with studios to improve Flora, I expect more and more
end-user functionality to become available. Our feedback for now is going
to come through studios building custom vegetation tools with Flora - I
think once people see shots produced with the system, they'll start to
understand the approach. As for unusual types - you can see already that
the system is broad enough to handle palm trees and ferns, as well as grass
and bushes.

Regarding presets - we're just not hearing that as a requirement from
studios we're speaking to. They already have the models (or the shot
requires them to model them themselves), it's more that they want to create
a forest of them, simulate them and render them.

Thanks for the comments :)

Paul