yep, been playing with it the last few days and I'm really impressed by the speed and quality of Octane.

But comparing both Arnold and Octane, all I can say is for most stuff Arnold is still better suited and production proven, but Octane is a nice addition. Some scenes I tested that took forever to render in Arnold render in just a few minutes in Octane.

Can't wait for the interactive viewport plugin for Softimage though.

- Ronald