Thanks Ronald.  Too bad developers are only aiming at Maya and Max from AD
"suite".   I admire the job that independent developers are putting into
this.  I think I'll pass until the viewport is integrated in Softimage.
Hope it will not take as long as V-ray...

Even that Maxwell for rendering uses it's own.  The workflow beween
Softimage and Maxwell is great with Fire. No fooling around or tweaking
things outside the software.  I hope that Next Limit will add the GPU
processing and perhaps it will be as fast as Octane.