Yes.
I've used ICE successfully as a teaching tool, particularly for maths (w6
and w7 of the TD one were pure linear algerba and pre-calc done through
ICE), and intend to continue to do so.

Would also do a week at least on ICE rigging do's and don't's, and it'd
probably be useful for the basiscs of how graphs work and diagnostic and
opimization processes.

I've also had a suprising amount of luck with ICE in rigging proper on a
production I'm on for quite a few months now, enough to push for it for
specific uses.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!