Lol! interesting.. It looks like a classroom built directly on campus lawn and shot with a flash :)

On 20/02/2013 1:40 PM, Gustavo Eggert Boehs wrote:
(apparently this got block the first time, so im further compressing my jpg)

I took this last night, so there was no sun... This scene was in some abandoned place in my computer, and apparently, some 7 million leafs of grass grew in it.
Now if only I could find an excuse for displacement and mb :)

    A different take... This scene was in some abandoned place in my
    computer, and apparently, some 7 million leafs of grass grew in it.
    Now if only I could find an excuse for displacement and mb :)

-- Gustavo E Boehs
    http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/blog