Found it - here's what Leonard posted a while back:

Okay, it seems it is available as xml data. This should be really easy to
parse and getting the bezier curves to be accurate won't be too difficult
either.

Here is the email from Kessler Crane's lead software engineer Bruce Werf:

*
Hi Leonard,

Right now, the kOS for Windows application stores moves as Bezier curve
segments in an XML file located on your PC here:

c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Kessler1366/app.kslx

This same file format is used when you select File->Save from the main menu.

You will want to follow the file down the path <Kessler> -> <Axes> ->
<Axis> -> <KeyFrames> -> <KeyFrame>

There you will find a plethora of information about each key frame with
both absolute and normalized (0.0 -> 1.0) values.

For example:

     <P0 Time="0.000" Position="0.471"/>
       <P1 Time="0.151" Position="0.471"/>
      <P2 Time="0.849" Position="1.000"/>

This describes the location of the key frame in time and space relative to
the length of the run and the number of motor encoder points. P0 is the
location of the key frame itself, and P1 and P2 are the Bezier control
points between that key frame and the next.

We plan to create a leaner XML export at some point soon, and we are also
interested in exporting this information in other industry-standard formats.

Please let us know what would be useful to you in this regard.

-
Bruce Vander Werf
Kessler Crane, Inc.

*
*So, what would be "useful to us in this regard"?*
Having to go use a custom script that needs to be updated by a third party
upon changes to the CineDrive shouldn't be the final state of solution for
this.

But in the mean time you need not worry, if you end up in the position of
having to get a hand on that motion data, you definitely will be able to.