Hmm, actually this is not so cool - just the process of reading in the
cached attribute required (a copy of EnvelopeWeightsPerDeformer) and
setting it to the envelope weights is slowing down the env operator to a
pretty unintuitive level... This leaves no room for optimization as far as
I can see, there's nothing simpler I can do. Any one have any other
thoughts on methods to use for this?