> 100% Agree,
> Reading you guys, it's like if everybody on the list was french :)

Rob is becoming one fast.
He still has work on the cheese though.

Let’s get this thread off track because it’s going nowhere – is it that time of
the month again?
“ let’s rant some about AD.”
“ everybody calm down, AD is not the devil”

Meanwhile I hope the DEV’s can concentrate on their jobs – and I hope even more
that they are thinking:  “...wait till they see what we have up our sleeves.”