nice list.... i had to laugh when i saw that one: "HQV: Fast Manipulation mode is not fast." :)

On 3/26/2013 3:08 PM, Doeke Wartena wrote:
yeah here the bug fixes:
http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/softimage-readme-2014.htm

2013/3/26 Rob Chapman <tekano....@gmail.com <mailto:tekano....@gmail.com>>

    there once was an ugly duckling..

    http://i.imgur.com/DZoaBZU.jpg

    On 26 March 2013 09:57, Doeke Wartena <clankil...@gmail.com
    <mailto:clankil...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        "And I treat as an insult that Softimage is not in the direct
        product list after few years under the Autodesk flag…"

        +1 for that

        2013/3/26 Piotrek Marczak <piotrek.marc...@gmail.com
        <mailto:piotrek.marc...@gmail.com>>

            Thanks, that's cool :)

            2013/3/26 Ahmidou.xsi <ahmidou....@gmail.com
            <mailto:ahmidou....@gmail.com>>

                It's a c++ plugin in which you draw openGL like the
                custom tools, but it's hosted by an object. You also
                have a callback to define what to do when concerting
                to real geometry.

                Le 26 mars 2013 à 19:36, Piotrek Marczak
                <piotrek.marc...@gmail.com
                <mailto:piotrek.marc...@gmail.com>> a écrit :

                I dont see it in SDK, how do actually customize the
                way primitive is drawn in viewport (like implicit
                rings etc)..

                2013/3/26 Mirko Jankovic <mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com
                <mailto:mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com>>

                    It would be good to see that list as well, maybe
                    that would help out easy bashing all around.
                    people are pretty much disappointed and if new
                    features are only thing that they actually see..
                    it is understandable that everyone is asking what
                    has bin done in the last full year and that this
                    should be maybe .5 release instead :)

                    On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Eugen Sares
                    <softim...@keyvis.at
                    <mailto:softim...@keyvis.at>> wrote:

                        For now, it's only in the beta forum, as it
                        looks.
                        216 is the exact count, so the "new guys" did
                        a mighty good job, no matter what new
                        features anybody is still going to miss, and
                        the wheel will keep on turning for another
                        while...

                        Am 26.03.2013 09 <tel:26.03.2013%2009>:04,