That's why I talked about workarounds, and I'm not talking about ICE here.

When I started my brush I was a C++ newbie, but now I'm sure it's just a
matter of a few days, it's really not that complicated, I'll try to
finish/improve it a soon as my contract is finished and release it for free.

anyway, I only found this about max brush, I can't find any tolopology
brush modifier:
http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/ENU/3ds-Max-Help/index.html?url=files/GUID-CA6D812A-C92B-4037-8810-E0257C6B61AE.htm,topicNumber=d30e127452

and this:
http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/ENU/3ds-Max-Help/files/GUID-C87493C2-6E85-4DCB-A0AC-F355A9AA174F.htm<http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/ENU/3ds-Max-Help/index.html?url=files/GUID-1D637181-862A-49C9-B6BE-4E7982549C57.htm,topicNumber=d30e119519>
that can be replaced by this in SI: https://vimeo.com/41703655#at=0

you can as Piotrek for his swim uvs:
https://vimeo.com/46540432

Cheers