"lets you render using 3rd party renderers without pulling the limited
xsibatch tokens"

Sorry, guys, but this is too huge a discovery to let sink in this thread!

GREAT find Andy!  It would never occur to me that -processing could be
exploited for render purposes.  I imagine this loophole will be closed up
double-quick though, now that it's been flagged!

DAN