If  you works as a company director, selling your services as a company the
visa problem goes away (effectively a freelancer).
Meaning you pay your tax as a reg company in the place were your company is
Reg, a little more paper work, but you can travel, and the employer pays a
company not a person.

If your single I highly recommend marring a accountant like me. it make for
a easy life!

All the big companies sell there services every were!

one bonus, More paper work = less tax

just my two cents or pence