 From: Alok <alok.gan...@modusfx.com>
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Sent: Friday, 26 April 2013, 17:16
Subject: Re: Creating new camera view in the Layout Editor

Yep that is the only solution that works. Select and lock all objects once in
Object view. Only there is no default shortcut key assigned to object view.
Alt+8 is for XSI Explorer.

ALOK GANDHI / chef directeur technique - lead technical director
alok.gan...@modusfx.com
T:  450 430-0010 x225
F:  450 430-0009
www.modusfx.com

MODUS FX
120 Rue Turgeon,
Sainte-Therese (Quebec) CANADA J7E 3J1
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

On 26/04/2013 11:03 AM, Vincent Ullmann wrote:

I suppose you could ony have one ViewManager, becouse ist some limitation.

>The only solution i came up with:
>Create a "Object View" (Alt + 8) and set it to View-> All
        Objects