It was all Animal Logic from storyboard to DI, even a good chunk of the
EPing in the end fell onto us.
Only key person not in house staff was the director (Barry Cook), but he
was around all the time and had his room here.

It's finished btw, it's just the release date that's far away, but the
show's been wrapped.

Fair bit of Softimage and ICE in there.
You might be surprised by the budget and team size it got done with, but I
don't think numbers have been disclosed yet :)

X, I doubt we're their best customers, game studios in Japan buy licenses
in triple digit amounts ;)