===============
http://www.ethivierge.com
http://www.exocortex.com/species

On 02/05/2013 8:59 AM, Jordi Bares wrote:
Looks really good!!! definitely my kids are going to love it.

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com <mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>

On 2 May 2013, at 09:51, Chris Chia <chris.c...@autodesk.com <mailto:chris.c...@autodesk.com>> wrote:

Should continue to buy more to support us ;)
We will catch that movie to give our support.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com <mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com> [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com <mailto:boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>] On Behalf Of Raffaele Fragapane
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 2:32 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com <mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: WWD the 3D movie

It was all Animal Logic from storyboard to DI, even a good chunk of the EPing in the end fell onto us. Only key person not in house staff was the director (Barry Cook), but he was around all the time and had his room here. It's finished btw, it's just the release date that's far away, but the show's been wrapped.
Fair bit of Softimage and ICE in there.
You might be surprised by the budget and team size it got done with, but I don't think numbers have been disclosed yet :)

X, I doubt we're their best customers, game studios in Japan buy licenses in triple digit amounts ;)