Hi there,

thanx for your answers. However, for me this still persists (also with STRONG
focus policy...)

here is the widgets part of the .ui file:
  <widget class="QComboBox" name="Bug">
   <property name="geometry">
    <rect>
     <x>760</x>
     <y>20</y>
     <width>69</width>
     <height>22</height>
    </rect>
   </property>
   <property name="focusPolicy">
    <enum>Qt::StrongFocus</enum>
   </property>
   <property name="editable">
    <bool>true</bool>
   </property>
  </widget>

If someone else can confirm (Enrique?, Simon?), I will submit an issue on
github...
I can also put together a minimal Plugin that reproduces this.

Greetz
Philipp

> Enrique Caballero <enriquecaball...@gmail.com> hat am 3. Mai 2013 um 04:00
> geschrieben:
>
>  hmm it seems to me that you just have to set the keyboard focus to STRONG on
> your QComboBox
>
>  I've used Pyqt for Softimage very heavily for 2 years now and have never run
> into this issue.
>

>  On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:41 AM, Steven Caron <car...@gmail.com
> <mailto:car...@gmail.com> > wrote:
>    > >    yes, but please make sure to use the github issues to get this
>    > > tracked. i am all for continuing the conversation here and everyone
>    > > sharing their experience here. but i will certainly forget if i don't
>    > > have it logged somewhere.
> >
> >    thanks everyone for continuing to push the plugin. it makes jo and me
> > happy :)

> >    On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Simon Anderson
> > <simonbenandersonl...@gmail.com <mailto:simonbenandersonl...@gmail.com> >
> > wrote:
> >      > > >      Havent had that happen either, will do a test this evening.
> >      > > > Im running a custom build at the moment at home(same code just
> >      > > > built with a newer version of python and Qt), but will check it
> >      > > > out and let you know if im having the same error.
> > >

> > >      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 3:44 AM, Steven Caron <car...@gmail.com
> > > <mailto:car...@gmail.com> > wrote:
> > >        > > > >        i have not noticed this... could you log and issue
> > >        > > > > on the github page with some sample code?

> > >      --
> > >      -------------------
> > >      Simon Ben Anderson
> > >      blog:<http://vinyldevelopment.wordpress.com/>
> > >    > >  >

[nhb]
        Philipp Oeser
        Pipeline Engineer
        T       +49 40 - 450 120 - 401
        www.nhb.de <http://www.nhb.de>

nhb video GmbH | nhb ton GmbH

Alsterglacis 8 | 20354 Hamburg

        nhb video GmbH, HRB 61617
Geschäftsführer: Michael Vitzthum, Matthias Rewig
nhb ton GmbH, HRB 73877
Geschäftsführer: Michael Vitzthum, Matthias Rewig
        [dolby]nhb is Dolby approved
Informationen. Das unerlaubte Weiterleiten dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet. This
e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorised
disclosure of the material in this e-mail is forbidden.