Yes, this also fails with the mouse over the gui...

opened an issue on github:
https://github.com/caron/PyQtForSoftimage/issues/11

Greetz
Philipp

P.S.: thanx cesar for putting up that code snippet

> Steven Caron <car...@gmail.com> hat am 4. Mai 2013 um 01:18 geschrieben:
>
>  i don't have time to look at this right now but can you make sure your mouse
> is over the gui when you attempt this?
>

>  On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:12 PM, César Sáez <cesa...@gmail.com
> <mailto:cesa...@gmail.com> > wrote:
>    > >    Yep, I can confirm it isnt working even with strong focus.
> >    Here's a snippet anyone can run from script editor to test it out...
> >
> >    from PyQt4 import QtGui, QtCore
> >    import sip
> >    si = Application
> >    sianchor = sip.wrapinstance(long(si.getQtSoftimageAnchor()),
> > QtGui.QWidget)
> >
> >    dialog = QtGui.QMainWindow(sianchor)
> >    uiComboBox = QtGui.QComboBox(parent=dialog)
> >    uiComboBox.setFocusPolicy(QtCore.Qt.StrongFocus)
> >    uiComboBox.setEditable(True)
> >    dialog.show()
> >

> >    On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:52 AM, philipp.oeser <philipp.oe...@nhb.de
> > <mailto:philipp.oe...@nhb.de> > wrote:
> >      > > >
> > >      If someone else can confirm (Enrique?, Simon?), I will submit an
> > > issue on github...
> > >      I can also put together a minimal Plugin that reproduces this.
> > >
> > >    > >  >

[nhb]
        Philipp Oeser
        Pipeline Engineer
        T       +49 40 - 450 120 - 401
        www.nhb.de <http://www.nhb.de>

nhb video GmbH | nhb ton GmbH

Alsterglacis 8 | 20354 Hamburg

        nhb video GmbH, HRB 61617
Geschäftsführer: Michael Vitzthum, Matthias Rewig
nhb ton GmbH, HRB 73877
Geschäftsführer: Michael Vitzthum, Matthias Rewig
        [dolby]nhb is Dolby approved
Informationen. Das unerlaubte Weiterleiten dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet. This
e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorised
disclosure of the material in this e-mail is forbidden.