In ICE, you can pull an attribute from a node context and write it back to
a UV property, but I wouldn't exactly say it's  a stable or recommended
workflow. Honestly, updating your exporter would be simpler, but in that
case you almost certainly will encounter the previously mentioned aggresive
ICE optimizations...