From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Stefan
Andersson
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:31 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Texture size in games?

Hi all!
This might be a strange question, but what would be the normal texture
size today when creating content for games?
I'm trying to learn a new profession and need to test out the basics at
home before I jump out into the void :)

Also, would unity be a good practice platform? Or any other
recommendations?

I'm trying out something new here, so any suggestions and tips are
welcomed!

Best regards
Stefan

-- Sent from a phone booth in purgatory