You guys using the XSI Hair tools as a base to control the strands though? Why I ask is that there was a point in the making of where it looked like the artist grabbed the end point and was going to move it around to style just like the Shave setup. Or was that an actual curve object?

Eric Thivierge
Character TD / RnD
Hybride Technologies