On top of my head:

Get Self.emitlocation -> Get PointU -> FCurve -> Test Random Probability -> Delete Point -> Execute on Emit

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013 um 13:13 Uhr
Von: "olivier jeannel" <olivier.jean...@noos.fr>
An: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Betreff: Delete particles based on U value
Hi there !
I'm emiting particles from curve. I'd like to emit more particle at the
beginning of the curve and less at the end of the curve.

Since I cannot plug the the U value in the Rate port of the emitter, I
think I should create a Delete rule based on particle IDs.
So that I delete more particles closer to the U end (0) and and delete
less particle that are closer to the U begining (1) value of the curve.
I "think", I should do it with a random on the ID, and probably some
Fcurve... But so far, I can't have it working...

Any idea ?

Thanks !