If you are using a library, just add a GPL license to that folder or
something like that.

One piece of GPL code in a project tends to make the whole project GPL.

I'd recommend keeping it very simple and just put a LICENSE.TXT file
at the root of the whole project and append the various licenses
together with a mention where each project came from.  Updating
per-file licenses is a pain in the ass.

Best regards,
-ben

--