The UV remap expands or shrink a texture image, I want to essentially
add another level to adjust the UV coordinates, not modify the existing
texture map which is what UV Remap does.  I know this is not what I want
because I gave it a test run before asking the question and once again
for clarity when you told me to use UV Remap.

If I move my UV map, I jeopardize my other Texture Map, or Vise Versa
causing I never ending loop of the same problem. If I can add a second
layer, leaving the UV island exactly where it is in the TE and
manipulate a specific texture map in the position I want, then I'd have
the control I want, otherwise the UV Remap is repositioning the Image
Map, without actually moving the UV island.

::Christopher