Hello list.

Using 2013 doing some crowd stuff. Got 4 actors and simulating about 10,000
people.

If I set a target speed directly in the particle simulation tree on the
simulation crowd the actors behave and try to achieve that target speed.
However adding a randomize to vary the speed (Min 10, Max 28) causes 2 of
my actors to go into a run and the other two to be pretty much static -
nowhere near their min speed of 10.  There is no animation on the
randomize. Tried blowing away the randomize node and starting with that
again but same result. Used turbulize but same result.  Changes the seed of
the simulation cloud. Everything seems to have the same result.

Removing the actors that are misbehaving means that the remaining 2 actors
populate the whole sim and the same issue arises but this time with one
running and the other being static.  I can't see that there's any
instruction to tell the 0,1,2 or 3rd actor to behave any differently.

Any thoughts people?!

Cheers
Jonny