+1 BIG time. I have tried and failed at making this work properly. Even
with Mootz emFlock this is not terribly simple to do.

It would be great if flow along curve could work as a force alongside other
motion control nodes and allow adjusting degree of effect via slider. It
has a slider but I just can't get turbulence working with it without ugly
jitter., no matter which way I order the different nodes.

Morten