Hi, I ended up scripting my way out of it in After Effects and Particular. I've
been down your road Morten. A preset would be nice.

I do understand the problem though, since I'm simulating, and not running a
"procedural flow"

I guess running the flow along curve compound on one pointcloud, then have a
second pointcloud - perhaps not even simulated - get point positions from the
first pointcloud and turbulizing those, and then adding strands to that is the
way to go. But I didn't have time to make it work cause I just cloned myself.

I'm going to pursue this, when I get some time, since Soft can handle a lot
more strands than particular. Hands up for EmRPC by the way!