Hi,

i would like to create something like
http://www.onformative.com/work/unnamed-soundsculpture/ as a experiment.
An important thing is that in the end it should be easy to record cloud
data and get it into ice.
I either want to use processing which is a great and popular dialect for
java (www.processing.org) or else i move to c++ but i don't have experience
yet in c++. Also i would like to make a small library which would make it
easier to get content from processing (java) to softimage.

I checked the IcecacheFileFormat, i have some questions,

-what if i have more then 4000 particles?
-do i need a iceCache file for every frame?

I prefer not to use the software provided by the sdk cause i prefer to work
in processing so i have more freedom with it.
For the rest the icecache is probably easy when you know how but for me it
seems a bit difficult at first.
I would like to see some icecache's in a texteditor but i have to unzip
them first.
Here i see a big list:
http://zlib.net/

Is there any way of decrompessing it without having to run scripts in
terminal or any other programming ide?

Doeke