Believe me, I know. If it was entirely up to me I'd put up lots of cool
behind the scenes visuals.

With commercials, it's a piece of cake to take a screenshot and attach to
an email; if it's aired it's usually fair game and rarely anyone ever
cares, but when it comes to big name distributors of film,  you have to
clear everything with lawyers and there's many more bureaucratic layers.

When it comes out on bluray I'll ask my boss if I can show some
behind-the-scenes. I can't promise they'll allow it, but I can ask. :p